Omron NA5 HMI screen issues with crashing

Killercal

Hello all, I'm new to the Sysmac Studio software and I'm having an issue with the HMI screens crashing.

I have a screen that shows the active alarms. I do this with the "User Alarm Viewer" tool and by adding Groups under the "User Alarms".

I have 42 different alarm groups and each one has its own tag that the expression looks at to trigger the alarms. I have made sure that I don't have any overlapping tags in any of the groups and the tag arrays are larger or equal to the size of the group associated with it. All the tags in the HMI global variables match the size of the ones in the PLC global variables.

The crashing issue only happens when I'm on the Alarm screen, but it doesn't happen right away, sometimes it takes 5 minutes and sometimes longer.

Has anyone seen this and does anyone know how fix it or even know what I should be looking for?

I have attached what the crash shows.

crash_1.JPG crash_2.JPG crash_3.JPG crash_4.JPG crash_5.JPG