Conecting HMI directly to Yaskawa A1000 VFD

Has anyone ever tried to connect an HMI to a Yaskawa A1000 VFD?

If so, what HMI did you use and what communications protocol?

I want to try to make a system that typically uses a Servo drive, use the A1000 in closed loop vector mode. But, the operator will need to change lengths or part numbers to run it properly.

Just about any HMI will have a modbus driver, which is what the Yaskawa drive uses...

If you want more control, use one that has scripting or an HMI/PLC like the Horner, and use the extra I/O on the drive :)

Similar Topics

Looking for some help on the red lion side I was able to diver out all the port settings to get the hmi to talk to elc having the are-485 light to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there anybody tried before to use the HMI-GWY module to conect a Siemens S7-212 with NS12? Well, i can configure the module HMI-GWY with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to conect this devices with Modbus RTU using Somachine basic but I don't get any response. The speed, parity, bits and timeout...
Replies
Views
Hi i'm new to this forum, and not familiar with plc therms in English. So please write with this in mind. I will try to connect my labview...
Replies
Views
Hi Dear all i am workinh with plc i have controlled a single bit of digital output module.now i want to on/off the tubelight using this bit please...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom