Getting an upload from a GE Quickpanel View HMI

technolog

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need to try to get an upload from a GE Quickpanel View HMI, IC754VSI06STD-KH, model: ES0611.

I saw the thread

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=126986

I have Proficy Machine Edition and have added the QP View 6" STN Intermediate (IC754VxI06STx) as a target to an otherwise empty project. My question is, can I upload via the Ethernet port or do I have to use (what looks like at a quick glance) the 25-pin serial port? If the latter, does anyone have a part number for the appropriate cable or a pinout?

Hello technolog,
You able to upload the project or not?
Please answer me cause i have the same HMI as you.
And if yes, please share with us the steps and the software you used.
kind regards