RSLinx Not Seeing Panelview 800 HMI

Charles4th

Hello,

I am trying to setup communication to a Panelview 800 HMI Part No. 2711R-T4T in Connected Components Workbench 12.00

I am using a Micrologx1400 as the controller and can see it on my network in RSLinx but cannot see the PV800 in RSLinx

IP is 192.168.1.xxx on all devices not conflicting with each other. I have tried to connect directly and through a ethernet switch. I can ping the PV800 using the CMD prompt on the computer and it is communication just cant see it in rslinx.

any suggestions?

thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, thanks in advance all for reading. I'm automating my lathe and I am using my AB CompactLogix L45 PLC as control. I followed the basic steps...
Replies
Views
Hello again, So I have a RS5000 project with a 17 slot base. In slot 6 I have a 1756-EN2T Local_ENBT card with its own sub-network. The first...
Replies
Views
I have lately been struggling with communication with PLC's over ethernet out in the field. This is a new problem, my laptop had not problems...
Replies
Views
So the laptop I was using to troubleshoot our system was on the way out and now I have all the software installed on a newer machine. Moved my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom