ET200 SP HA DI card wiring with pulse input

Lc1

Hello,
We have the following DI card that can accept 1,2 and 3 wire DI's
( 6DL1131-6BH00-0PH1). We plan on installing this card for use with a pulse output from a E&H flowmeter. From the manual it says that connections should be made to terminals:
+, -
can this be wired in the following way

a wire from uv0 ( +) on the card to + on the switch
a wire from DI.0 on the card to - on the switch

Am i correct that this card can be wired this way or is there something i am not getting

Thanks

et200sp.jpg flow.png

Deja vu.

And that's not my understanding of the wiring diagram and the terminal list.

The UVn and DIn how together, basically each input has its own sensor supply which allows for diagnostics. The negative is common for all.

Last edited:
Sorry yes, that's correct. I thought it was similar switch to the one posted yesterday which was three wire sensor.
You will need to watch for current leakage though, check the ratings for both. Baiscally the sensor is drawing current from the PLC input and you want to make sure that the current required to power up the sensor does not exceed the turn on threshold of the input.

Last edited:
Thanks. I’m second guessing myself with this type of card for some reason.
Cheers