Power flex 525 ethernet

Nvious62

I have quick question and any help would be appreciated. We had to replace a power flex 525. So we pulled the parameters from the old one and downloaded to the new one. But my problem is that the Ethernet light is flashing saying it’s connected but not controlled by Ethernet. Any suggestions as to what I am missing here.

We took the control of and just used windows with usb cable and uploaded to computer then downloaded the file to the new one

This has went across a couple of shifts at work but checking with other drives in this line as far as we can see everything is right. We just wondering if we are overlooking something simple

Yea we have correct up address and p046 is on 5 and p047 is on 15 for Ethernet. But the Ethernet light just blinks

I think after changing the IP address you have to reboot the drive.
I'm pretty sure you have already done this. Just sayin.🙃🙃
BD

Yes we rebooted several times after changes. Lol thought that was first rule of maintenance. As for the firmware I want to say the new drive was 5000 and the old was 4000

I’m not sure about the switch. This whole system was put in by a contractor few years back and we weren’t given a lot of info on the system. If you try to talk with them they just want you to schedule for one of their people to come in

Ok thanks for the idea how can I go about downgrading the firmware and keep the parameter. I really appreciate everyone’s help