Dear forum:

I have FactoryTalk View Studio ME, PanelView Plus 1000, and Windows CE

On the PanelView I am using the:
Program Launcher & Foxit viewer to view PDF files
RecipePlus ActriveX object
FTP Server
Data Store
A autorun.bat file in the Windows Startup program group

I needed to make these modifications on the PanelView for some of these different controls:
Changes in the Windows Control Panel for the FTP server.
Folder creation(s) to store the PDF files in
Folder creation(s) where I store the recipe files
Folder creation(s) where I log DataStore date to

I am assisting another engineer on this project and am on a three month contract. I am the only one working on the PanelView part of the project.

What I am concerned about is that when I leave and when the PanelView dies I am the only one who knows what configuration changes I did on/in the PanelView.

The FactoryTalk software, application source files, and .mer file is on the desktop computer; so if the PanelView dies a new one can be loaded with the past ones .mer file. But what about the changes to the PanelView, there is no configuration file to save that has all the changes I made

Unless my documentation is good, the other engineer won't have any clue what I did. He would have to start from scratch and figure it out.

Is there a way to save what was done to the PanelView so it could be loaded to a new PanelView if/when it is needed?

Thanks in advance.