Versamax to PME conversion

AB_PLC

I have a project I'm converting from Versapro software to PME on Versamax platform.

So far it looks smooth. I have no way to verify Modbus simulation from Versamax PLC. I can't seem to understand how the PLC talks to other devices via the modbus port. The logic and addresses are hard to follow.

Does anyone know how the devices correlate with the addresses or how the variables listed in Capture1.jpg are assigned to serial ID's. Maybe point me in the direction of where to look.

Capture.JPG Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG

Similar Topics

I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
I have a new computer and it doesn't have an ethernet port. I am trying to connect to the Versamax Micro Plus with a type c to ethernet adapter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom