Is it possible to make toggle button with relays?

This will work with relays. (Original by Archie.)

this will not work simply by wiring relays. Because you have one I0 inverted. To implement this I need physical NC contact on the button. I need 2 contacts one NO and one NC and also I cannot press them simultaneously.

So to implement this scheme I need Stop-tart buttons block.

this will not work simply by wiring relays. Because you have one I0 inverted. To implement this I need physical NC contact on the button. I need 2 contacts one NO and one NC and also I cannot press them simultaneously.

Yes it will. Use your push button to drive a 4 pole relay. Then you have both normally open and normally closed contacts. Or get a push button with both NO and NC contacts.

AC or DC makes no difference if you use the right coil voltage

Getting a pushbutton with multiple contact blocks isn't a problem. However, here's Saffa's solution using three relays:

flip flop.jpg