RedLion Crimson 3.1 - Project Variables Sort

I guess that if it was as simple as right clicking the containing folder as you can in the tags section you would have found that. So I assume that it doesn't work here. Maybe try Redlion Tech Support.

I also suggest that you take advantage of the branching feature: create sub-folders to gather same machine tags (P200, P400, etc.).

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
It states WinPcap must be installed for the Emulator to function. WinPcap.org states that the technology is mature with no updates planned. Am I...
Replies
Views
Following on from another thread, I just downloaded Crimson 3.2 and it now supports CR and Graphite HMIs. Time for a 'play' :-) It seems to have...
Replies
Views
Action On Release command Set(ConveyorPopup,ConveyorPop_1) rejected w/ string tags. SetStringTag(index, data) wants an index. How does one pass...
Replies
Views
Looking for the object that will provide entry of an integer value for commanding a setpoint in the DA70A ladder logic. Any ideas?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom