Intouch 9.5 License Install.

andrzejplo

Hello,
I have a problem with Instaling license in IT 9.5.
I have license in a CD and on a the sticker.
Whot Do I have to do step by step for installing it?
When I put this sticekr into USB input it ask about installation software where I can found it,
Thanks for answer
Best Regards
Andrzej

If you have a valid license, it installs under /Program Files/Common/Archestra/License.

It's just a text file, there is no place to enter a license number in Intouch.

You may have a CD with a serial number, that's not the same thing at all. You have to shell out $,$$$ for a license.

tomalbright said:
If you have a valid license, it installs under /Program Files/Common/Archestra/License.

It's just a text file, there is no place to enter a license number in Intouch.

You may have a CD with a serial number, that's not the same thing at all. You have to shell out $,$$$ for a license.
Hello,
Thanks for answer,
I have two one linecse on CD but it works only with this Sticker.
Now everything is OK.