CCW - Micro820 - Modbus TCP - Can't retrieve register 10001

mak0s

Hi, I started my journey with Micro820 and I have to read input status address 10001-10010 from one device via Modbus TCP, everything works fine for holding registers, but when I want to extract bit address from the Word array- LocalAddr instead of array with individual register value (0 or 1) I can see decimal value 130 which is equivalent to binary 10000010, but I cant separate specific value. I can do that with RADZIO modbus tester, and everything works fine but not in CCW.
Is there any way to convert that word array into boolean array to extract specific address?
If yes than how, because I have experimented with MOV, COP, ANY to BOOL, ANY to INT and so far no success.
Thanks for help