Allen Bradley logix 5000 FLIPFLOP setreset

johny_7380

Hi people,

Im new here in this forum. I have a question about allen bradley. I never work white this PLC. I wanna make a FLIPFLOP how can i make it in ladder program? i work always with siemens.

U see the picture for FLIPFLOP setreset.

But my question is

that Q and Q not is that two OUTPUTS? or 1 output Q and the other Q not is a marker? i dont understand? do u have some a ladder programm of this in LOGIX 5000 please?

rs-flipflop-xor.gif

hi

hi welcome,

i found something but i dont understand i have many questions?

Look the pic.

Question 1: what is OSR? is it like One shot? because is diffrent at logix 5000.

question 2: what is B3 0:1? whats mean this B3 0:1?

abflipflop.gif

Your questions in the opposite order:

question 2: what is B3 0:1? whats mean this B3 0:1?

When translating to RSLogix 5000 this would be any BIT tag.

In the SLC 500 it is a specification of a 'bit type' file (B) numbered (3), the first word (0) and the second bit (1) within that word. The numbering is zero based.

Question 1: what is OSR? is it like One shot? because is diffrent at logix 5000.
The argument for the OSR, B3:0/2 is just a bit type. In RSLogix 5000 the OSR is a box at the end of the rung. It contains the storage-memory bit and the one shot bit as the two arguments. In the SLC500 version shown the bit B3:0/2 is the storage bit. The rest of the rung becomes true for one scan. By placing a bit OTE argument at the end it behaves the same as the second argument in the RSLogix 5000 OSR command.

johny_7380 said:
what is a OTE argument? and where i have to place it? dont understand?
OTE stands for OutpuT Enable, it is a simple output instruction, equal to the "=" operator with Siemens PLCs. If you want more information, there is a very comprehensive help section included with the RSLogix5000 software, where you can find almost any information you need about every available instruction. Most of the times it's very helpfill to look there first and to come back here afterwards with any question remaining (if any).

Kind regards,

OTE stands for OutpuT Enable, it is a simple output instruction, equal to the "=" operator with Siemens PLCs. If you want more information, there is a very comprehensive help section included with the RSLogix5000 software, where you can find almost any information you need about every available instruction. Most of the times it's very helpfill to look there first and to come back here afterwards with any question remaining (if any).

Kind regards,

Thx for u answer and u good information really. I know what to do if i have a problem with Allen bradley.Contact Smart people Like u And Bernie:) I'm a student and this is de first time i use this allen bradley i using always Siemens.

Thx for u answer and u good information really. I know what to do if i have a problem with Allen bradley.Contact Smart people Like u And Bernie:) I'm a student and this is de first time i use this allen bradley i using always Siemens.
I don't know about Bernie, but I wouldn't call myself a smart guy. I only am a little bit more experienced, that's all.

Because you're a student I guess you're using Siemens at school and you now have to use the Allen-Bradley for some kind of project work?

Kind regards,