Waking up a screensaver PanelViewComponent

gbradley

Lifetime Supporting Member
OK I know that you can wake up a PanelView Standard by changing the screens with the Control tag.

I just got a PanelView Component,(2711C-K3M)
I can move around to different screens using the Current Screen Number Control tag.
If the ScreenSaver is running, changing the underlying screen doesn't wake it up.
Does anybody know if it's possible to wake up the PanelView Component without pressing the Function Keys?

I have all of the screen savers on my panelview components turned off so I have never tried this myself. Under Tags/System, the is a system tag #41, $SysScreenSaverModeControl, that is write access only that says if you place a (2) in that control register that it disables the screen saver. Hope this helps.

...Under Tags/System, the is a system tag #41, $SysScreenSaverModeControl, that is write access only that says if you place a (2) in that control register that it disables the screen saver. Hope this helps.
Do you know how to associate that with a N7 File?
Oh never mind, I see in the Global Connections area you associate it with an External Tag that you create.
Works like a charm.
You can actually turn on and turn off the screen saver with that tag. Thanks