GT1000 GOT GTdesigner2

samsam

Dear friends ,
This is my first time to use GT designer 2 GOT1000,
HMI. Iam facing a problem in creating a pop up window.
My application is i created a pump on the base screen and created a auto manual switch in window screen i want to go in base screen then touch the pump then a pop up window of swich should pop up on base screen how is it possible.
From my side i try by using overlap window by this way it solves the problem but the maximum overlapwindows are only 2 and my application need 20 popup screen how can i create pop up windows. Please any one familiar to can help me thanks.

Sam sam.

The Main Screen-Pop Up dance routine goes like this"

1. A button or other device on the Main Screen opens the Pop-up Window.
2. The User views and performs actions on the Pop-Up.
3. When finished, the User must somehow signal his desire to return to the Main Screen (computer cannot read minds - yet). Easiest signal is a button, that can be labeled Return, Close, Go Back, End, Quit, Stick it in Your Ear, or whatever the average User of the program will understand to mean "go back to the main screeen".

Multiple-posts warning: Same thing all over again.
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=79513

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=78807

Last edited: