FactoryTalk View ME

tjntjntjn

Hello everyone,

I have a question about Factory Talk View Studio. Since I updated my version 11 to 12 everything started working so slow. When I click on the object on the screen to edit it, create new object, save the screen, etc. everything is slow now. It's like the program "freezes" for a while before executing anything. I would suspect that something is wrong with my PC but as I said it started after update to version 12. Version 11 worked fine.
Even creating runtime file now takes almost forever.
Does anyone have this problem too?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hallo, Windows 10 FactoryTalk View ME Station Version 11.00.00.230 (Patch 0) Unable to run application. I used to run application...
Replies
Views
Alarm Server Connection Status I am trying to tie a color animation to a rectangle that changes color when connected or disconnected from the...
Replies
Views
Hello is their a way to create a password that contains the following variables: 1) number of the day in the month, example 07 the 7th day in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Project I'm doing in Factorytalk View Studio. One of my displays I created has a bunch of red x's on all of the objects I created...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom