PLC Hardware

ajay2592

Which one is the best PLC to Control a 3-phase induction AC motor?
the sequence of the motor is
1st motor will start after 5 seconds of pressing the start button
2nd motor will begin after 20 seconds of the 1st motor
3rd motor will begin after 20 seconds of the 2nd motor

Which one is the best PLC to Control a 3-phase induction AC motor?
the sequence of the motor is
1st motor will start after 5 seconds of pressing the start button
2nd motor will begin after 20 seconds of the 1st motor
3rd motor will begin after 20 seconds of the 2nd motor
Any PLC is capable of doing the simple sequencing. The larger question is how are you turning on the motors? With standard contactors? With a Drive? With a networkable device? Beyond that, what's the plans for expansion? If all you anticipate doing is these motors, then any small brick PLC with integrated I/O would be sufficient. PLC Direct comes to mind.