where to get E Plan course??

K Mohan Reddy

Dear all,
I want to know e plan software knowledge. Please suggest me where to get trained? I searched over internet but didn't find anything except eplan site. But they offer only in Delhi Mumbai Bangalore Not in Pune.
Please help me.

I am afraid you are out of luck. To the best of my knowledge, there is no good comprehensive online or a book resource to self-teach EPlan - not in English, at least. The online English help is borderline gibberish or very close to it.

So the training is highly recommended and if you cannot make a trip to one of the larger Indian cities, I am sorry...

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
I have a lot of different equipment that I inherited from my father's company, he allowed me to sell it, how can I do this? Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me find where is recipe plus or recipe manager in View desginer(studio 5000) software. i want to create an recipe but i am unable...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone: I went to AB.com, found only firmware, no EDs file showing up. i took a pix of device properties of RSLinx. Thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom