where is recipe plus_coomponents option in vew designer

Can anyone help me find where is recipe plus or recipe manager in View desginer(studio 5000) software. i want to create an recipe but i am unable to find a recipe manager .

Logix based recipe handling for PanelView 5000 and PanelView Plus: is a downloadable sample code/template for Studio 5000 View Designer...

Load and save recipes in CSV formatted files, located on the SD or CF media in the controller. Exchange between controller and PC using the TFTP protocol. Includes sample code for Studio 5000 Logix Designer, screen templates for Studio 5000 View Designer and example for FactoryTalk View Studio. All load, save and exchange functionality can also be triggered from code in the controller.

Can anyone help me find where is recipe plus or recipe manager in View desginer(studio 5000) software. i want to create an recipe but i am unable to find a recipe manager .

Logix based recipe handling for PanelView 5000 and PanelView Plus: is a downloadable sample code/template for Studio 5000 View Designer...

Load and save recipes in CSV formatted files, located on the SD or CF media in the controller. Exchange between controller and PC using the TFTP protocol. Includes sample code for Studio 5000 Logix Designer, screen templates for Studio 5000 View Designer and example for FactoryTalk View Studio. All load, save and exchange functionality can also be triggered from code in the controller.
Thank you for your reply kuulkuum,
This is my first time with recipe handling in Rockwell system.
So when i was researching about this i found that file and downloaded it. It doesn't give a PLC program so all the buttons are crossed out as tags are missing.
I wanted to upload the PLC program and HMI program and use it to see if it is what i needed.

But, why don't Rockwell has a Recipe handling option ? I use wientek they have recipe database and it is very easy to use.

But thank you very much I will have a play around the pre made recipe program and if any doubt i will post the question to same thread