not exactly a plc question but maybe...

locotumbler

I am looking for a small control box (sub 12"x12"x8") in size that is hinged but instead of the hinged door being only a an inch or so the hinge is in the middle of the depth of the box. so when the door swings out the depth of the door and the depth of the rest of the box are about equal. I know Rittal use to make a box like this as we had about 20 of them at a previous place of employment.

Any help is appreciated. if this post is to far OT then admins feel free to delete the post.

I used these guys about 12 years ago to build some enclosures for some small 2 line displays:

http://www.alabestfab.com/

I sent them a cad drawing and the results were excellent. The prices were pretty good too, actually less money than a similar sized box from Hoffman, and the workmanship was top notch. If you only need one, a custom fab shop may not be the most cost effective way to go, but you can get exactly what you want.