Psu-cpu terminal link to power cpu

rob63

Does anyone know what part no. Is for the terminal link between a Siemens ps307 and a 315 cpu? This part is missing and I need to power up the cpu. Is there any other way?

image.jpg

It's been a while since I set one of these up, I guess one side has two pins (L+ and M) and the other side will be a plug?

Pins to fit into the terminals on the PSU and the other end plugs to fit to the pins of the CPU

Pins to fit into the terminals on the PSU and the other end plugs to fit to the pins of the CPU
The part number posted earlier is for the Jumper (psu - > cpu).
JRW is right though, seems to me that you are missing the actual plug on the cpu.
The jumper won't do you any good unless you have the plug for the cpu, in which case, you can still use just a couple of wires.

I see why you said just use some cable now, as that was my intention. Looks like I'm missing part of the cpu then