Load a Parameter using VBA

Nelliyan

Hi

Is it possible to load a parameter file in view se screen at the time of its animation start..

Regards,
Nelliyan G

As in talking to a PLC from an Excel spreadsheet? That's what I think of when I think VBA. And if that is the question, I recommend using AdvancedHMI. Much simpler.

@gclshortt

yes i want to load a parameter file's in a view SE screen when there is a change of equipment ... i have 180 equipments those values has to be changed based on the parameter file changing as we do in button touch -> parameter file .

You can, but you need to open up the display with the parameter file, you can't just load a parameter file and have it update an already open display.

FTView is pretty useless.

Similar Topics

Hi team, I am setting up my first E200 overload unit. I came across parameter 205 StartsPerHour. The default setting is 2. I presume, the motor...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have some parameter files that I'm using. Most of the tags are direct reference to the PLC, but a couple are HMI tags. If I change...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Powerflex 700 VC (actually a number of them) all connected via RIO using a 20-COMM-R back to an SLC 5/03. I need to install a...
Replies
Views
If a parameter is loaded by the HMI to say DB83.DBW132 and I go to the DB and find this parameter but when I use goto location there is no...
Replies
Views
We have 1 odd ball inverter in the plant and its a Toshiba VS-11 and it is startin to fault out on error OC3. The manual says over current. I can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom