Fx Plc memory bit failure

Cryometrix

I have an Mitsubishi fx-2n-48-mrds. I noticed that some of the memory bits seem to act funny. Some of the latched ones do not stay latched and random ones turn on by themself after a power cycle. Can memory bits go bad after time?

Thanks,
Steve

It will almost certainly be a software error where a memory location is being written to from more than one place.
Often it is 32 bit numbers that overlap.

Similar Topics

Hello, First off, I would like to apologize for beginner question. I am looking to use a 'memory bit' to keep track of the status of an object...
Replies
Views
Hello I am doing some research on plc memory allocation, including RAM, EEPROM, volatile and non-volatile variables etc. I would like to keep my...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to trend PLC memory usage in the historian? We are getting few faults on the compactlogix controllers. They are old running V17. I...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone. I hope you are doing well. I have a KINCO PLC HP043-20DT. I'm communicating through free-protocol instructions XMT and RCV...
Replies
Views
I would like to create an AOI which throw me an alarm when cpu usage is more than 75%. Since GSV doesn not support this functionality I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom