51770 - Sample VBA: Exercise in migrating an RSView32 application with VBA to Factory

sachincool786

Please somebody upload this manual on another site or forward me

51770 - Sample VBA: Exercise in migrating an RSView32 application with VBA to FactoryTalk View SE.

This article requires a techconnect contract; if you don't have a contract you can't view it. To post it on this forum would be a contravention of the forum rules and our user agreement with Rockwell.

Ok atleast lemme know,

how you can access Project datas to modify from VBA

Like gProject.GetComponents("recipe;files") was in RSView32 to handle project particulars

I can't use
gProject.GetComponents in FTV SE...The main problem i am facing with FTV SE VBA is i dont have these syntax.

If there would be a list, please pease forward it, It would be highly highly appreciable.

I just want want to get and delete the data of Project from VBA command, for which i need syntax.

As I said, I have no experience with RSView 32, so I don't know the equivalent commands in FTView. I also don't know of any list to convert syntax.

You have managed to work things with VBA in FT View SE in think!!!

Just goive me a little bit of idea how can i delete Recipe file from Runtime.

Factory Talk View SE v8.0

Last edited: