Display Sql Data in SE Screen

Nelliyan

Hi ,

I having some data in database.. I just want to show them in SE screen..

I tried using OLE object & Active X element ended with failure..

I can bring the data from SQL to EXCEL usign vba but i want to bring it to SE Screen with out the excel interface.

Any guidance would be grateful

Regards,
Nelliyan G

Hi ,

I have created a Ole worksheet in view SE & its working as per my VBA,, but it is not working in runtime..

I have to double click the worksheet then exec my vba,, how to run it in Runtime

Regards,
Nelliyan G

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am new to Wonderware and am trying to display a few columns of information from an SQL database onto one of my HMI screens. The SQL database...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how best to display SQL data on an RsView screen. As the operator is processing a batch we're...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one, I need a help on vba code for getting data from MSSQL server 2014 to display in FTview SE client version 12 . Thanks. Please...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am trying to put a sql server report on an HMI display without having to open internet explorer. I am using RSVeiw SE 5.0. Any...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have an appplication where I was required to take a snapshot of a set of values (approx 50) and display on SCADA. When the next snap...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom