SQL Data Display Wonderware

cegomez1

I am new to Wonderware and am trying to display a few columns of information from an SQL database onto one of my HMI screens. The SQL database will never have more than a single row, and will update periodically as operators in the field submit data from their machine.

I have created an SQLdata object that is successfully linked to the database and can retrieve the data. From there how do I move that data to a tag so that i can display the values in the HMI? All of the data will change simultaneously each time new samples are submitted from the field, with updates being submitted every half hour or so.

All the value fields in the database are strings.

Similar Topics

Hi , I having some data in database.. I just want to show them in SE screen.. I tried using OLE object & Active X element ended with failure...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how best to display SQL data on an RsView screen. As the operator is processing a batch we're...
Replies
Views
Dear colleagues, I am reaching out for assistance with an issue I am having. I have a code that can successfully insert data from FactoryTalk...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a small project where I need to use plc to get sensor data and log them to an sql server locally or remote. I have found...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am new here, I am working in a project where SCADA Data need to upload(insert in to) Database table in real-time, I am Using AVEVA...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom