AVEVA System Platform SQL Data Object

kolambil

Hi everyone, I am new here, I am working in a project where SCADA Data need to upload(insert in to) Database table in real-time, I am Using AVEVA System Platform for SCADA, I Setup Remote server (Microsoft Server management Studio) and Database and created required table with column, and also Successfully connected with AVEVA SQL Data Object, now I don't know how to use this Object in my SACADA, how can I insert data into table real-time (Automatic). anybody here help me please.

You will have to write .NET code to insert data using the objects scripting library.

Look up the manual on SQLData Script Library User’s Guide. It gives you examples but you will want to follow the aaDB standard. It requires 2 scripts for every SQL interaction (Query / Process) Scripts.