AVEVA Intouch question. Dual screen application.

Lord Farquaad

Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x 1920x1080 windows with individual navigation bars etc. This requires a GPU that can do the specific resolution, which is not ideal, as we want to go over to Rockwell ThinClients.

My question is, is it possible to, on one computer or ThinClient, have 2x video outputs to two screens and have the Intouch application configured as 1920x1080 times 2? In WinCC this is easy, and also in the Rockwell environment. In WInCC I would just configure my environment for 2 screens(or more) at whatever resolution and that would basically be it. I have 2 navigation windows that work independently from each other.

Is this possible in Intouch, and if so, how?