Command for Closing Popup...!!!

Hey Everyone...!!!
I used a command to to Open a Popup asswin("PUMP_POPUP",12,14) in startup window on Pump. When the Popup appears. In Popup window, i used a button to close the popup and go back to Startup window. But asswin("startup") opens a new page.I want to go back to same page where i opened it.
Please let me know the solution

Hey Everyone...!!!
I used a command to to Open a Popup asswin("PUMP_POPUP",12,14) in startup window on Pump. When the Popup appears. In Popup window, i used a button to close the popup and go back to Startup window. But asswin("startup") opens a new page.I want to go back to same page where i opened it.
Please let me know the solution

I am guessing this is Citect ? You need to use the pagedisplay function.