Mitsubishi Medoc Reference Manual

rslimjoco

Hi,

I'm currently doing a job which requires revisions to a current Mitsubishi A1S PLC using Medoc. Does anyone know where I could find a instruction reference manual? I already feel comfortable with navigating through the menu but there are certain ladder instructions that I couldn't decipher.

I have searched the site archives and some suggested sites aren't existing or couldn't connect to it.

Best Regards,

rslimjoco

www.meau.com?

clicking on the link doesnt bring me anywhere. Though I have confirmed that the site is registered, explorer returns a dns error.

Would you happen to have a soft copy of the two manuals? If its not too much of an inconvenience, could you send me the .pdf files?

Thanks & best regards

rslimjoco

I think the direct link (second link) to the file requires a cookie. The first link should get you to the search page. From there you can fill in the "Manual Part Number" box with IB(NA)66249-N to reach the manual.

Note: I had trouble when I used 'SAVE AS' to download the file. It would only work if I let it open Acrobat directly... :unsure:

The file is 7.5MB. How big is your inbox?

beerchug

-Eric