Modbus RTU between Fronius and Siemens

Kataeb

We have five inverters Fronius SYMO 5.0-3-M. One of them has a Fronius Datamanager 2.0 inside it.
We need to do Modbus RTU communication between the Datamanager and a Siemens plc 6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0, to read and write registers on the inverters.

Is this possible?

We downloaded the manuals, and we are trying the communication, but we keep getting error 16#8383 on the Siemens plc, which is about invalid data address.
We tried many addresses and settings, as mentioned in the Fronius manuals, but...

Similar Topics

Hi! Greetings, I've been trying to use the PLC M221 to control and read the variables from the VSD ATV312 through Modbus RTU, which is something...
Replies
Views
we use M580 which have an Modbus RTU port correct if iam wrong now should i have to read input data from ab micrologix through read var block and...
Replies
Views
Title says most of it. I have a thermon tcm2 heat Trace controller that is modbus rtu. It's hooked to a digione iap to which I have hooked to my...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, 1. When using MODBUS TCP/IP, do I still have to use any INSTRUCTION on the programming software to read/write data after setting the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've got a system I'm coded up, it is using three SCADAPack 357 controllers. Out in the field, they'll communicate via TeleDesign...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom