unitel-way protocol

G
Hi!! sorry, my english is very bad.

I have a question, perhaps someone can help me.

I have a TSX3710 and I would like to make a program (on c++ for example). This program should to read the PC's port connected to the TSX3710 and should to show all the information received on a screen. The communication is unitel-way, so I need the unitel-way protocol on TSX3710.

Impossible??, I don't know. I'm looking for an unitel-way manual, but i can't find.

Someone can help me??

Thanks!!

I have never seen published specifications for Schneider Automation (Telemecanique) Uni-Telway protocol.

I do know that there are many driver packages offered commercially. Why do you want to create your own if you do not need to?

Also, there is a module (#TSXETZ410) for the TSX37 which acts a gateway to the more common Modbus and Modbus TCP protocols while maintaining the normal programming port. And the normal programming port can be configured to automatically use Modbus protocol when a programmer is not connected.

sorry that I can't help you with your problem ... but I just wanted to say that your English is very easy to understand ... why don't you register? ...

unitel-way

Hello, thank you!!!

Well, I will try to explain what I would like to make.

I'm making a final project. The first thing I have made is a "operation screen" for a program made on PL7. This operation screen shows all the information from the TSX3710's variables on the PC (you can see the picture at the attach file).

The problem is that: if you want to see the variables value or if you want to configure the PLC, you need to have installed the PL7 application on your PC.Then you can configure the variables on the operation screen.

I would like to make a .exe file to run on the PC who communicates with the PLC. This program should to read the pc's port, and take all the information from the PLC and then put this information in to a operation screen. simultaneously, from this operation screen I could to configurate the TSX3710...

The first step is to get the unitel-way protocol between the PLC and the PC. To take the information from each frame and to show this information into a screen.

upppsss!!!perhaps too complicated.

someone can help me???

Greetings Guest,

you said:
you can see the picture at the attach file

but no file was attached ...

if you are having trouble attaching a picture, register first and then try this:

post on how to attach graphics

if you want to attach a ZIP file, register first and then try this:

post on how to attach a ZIP file

I'm sorry that I can't help with your system ... I have NO experience with that brand ...