Interaction Safety and Standard Routines

mccecim

Hi, Its the first time I use a safety controller and I wanna know if theres a possibility to interact the safety and normal IOs. For example, if I have an E-STOP Block in a safety routine and the reset button is in a normal input, How could I use this reset button (normal Input) to reset the fault or circuit of the E-STOP block?

Similar Topics

Is there any issue introducing wires from a different power supply to my enclosure? Currently, I have an HMI that will be powered by one...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to develop an AOI based around Rockwell's PIDE instruction to use in ladder diagrams. The problem I'm running into is the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I started my new job at a factory and I found that when I opened the PLC cabinet there are "ABB contactors" that are connected to the PLC...
Replies
Views
Sorry for these basic questions. I'm a traditional structured text programmer who's been asked to take over the PLC and HMI coding here and I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi Engineers, Hope to get some advice from experts out there. I want to read tag properties ( i.e. description, state etc) in VB script. I have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom