I cannot open my project on RS LOGIX 5000

kezin

Good afternoon all
I have a final project due in 4 weeks and I cannot open my project.. its saying it cannot be opened in the current RSLOGIX 5000 version.

Can someone please open for me and send me the picture or PDF? I just need the ladder diagram.

Thank you all

kezin,

Please find the Ladder Logic attached as a PDF file. For your information, this project was written in version 20.12 of RSLogix 5000.

-Nathan

Similar Topics

Hi, Im trying to open an old old Siemens WinCC project. It doesnt have to run i just want to look at the project in WinCC explorer. Its...
Replies
Views
Hi, I received the following project from a customer on a QuickPanel Proface 6" that I need to swap to a Siemens Panel. However, I cannot seem to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having this strange issue with FT view SE where it won't allow me to open the project. I've attached the error for reference. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently having an issue similar to the one on this post http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?p=690895 , I can recover it from the...
Replies
Views
Hello! Any one please advise me how to open the GE cimplicity project created by V8.0 with V6.0 software, as I only have cimplicity V6.0...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom