Cannot open WinCC Project V6 help

Hi, Im trying to open an old old Siemens WinCC project.

It doesnt have to run i just want to look at the project in WinCC explorer.

Its quite a large project and heavily configured with many terminals

When i go to load the project it says it cant find the configured server naturally is not available and asks if i want to open the project using the local computer as a server. I select yes.

It then dumps the following.
Cannot open WinCC Project - Project Manager for the configured server is not running. Check the computer name of the server.

Ive tried alot of different forums and checks. I just want to look at the project to see what the old project looked like to create a new one on a different platform.

Any ideas how to solve this??

Does it name the server it's looking for that it can't find? If so and you have a PC you won't frag factory talk on etc. you can rename your PC to that and it should work. Or at least with factory talk if you rename your PC your projects have to be relinked with Windows user account management.

I renamed my computer to this.
But maybe i didnt name it correctly
I can look at the corresponding step 7 classic file.
I called the compute the name of the OS system in the main directory tree

Is there another way to check this