PID Block in SCADAPack Workbench

aryaf

Is it me or does the PID block in IEC61131-3 WorkBench aka ISAGRAF not really work properly? I'm trying to tune it to follow a level signal by generating a 0-100% for a VFD speed (so I can maintain a level set point), and I can get it to go down at the right rate, but it won't go back up. It's just a slide down to 0 from 100 (or whatever direction), but not the other way around.

Similar Topics

HI.I REVIEWED A PROJECT DONE. THIS FB41 PID BLOCK WAS USED FOR THE PASTEURIZATION PROCESS. THE PROCESS I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS THE ACTION. WHILE THE...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a PID block in my program controlling pump speed in order to get a correct Differential pressure. The way I have it set up is the...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to create proportional logic for a control valve without using a PID function? I want to create a simple P controller without...
Replies
Views
So I have a PID block on CCW set up to control a motor. I have my variables input and the absolute error is changing but the CV is always 0. There...
Replies
Views
I want to change the setpoint of PID block in Codesys for every 1 hour. like that i have to give 48 setpoints for 48 hours. So how can I give 48...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom