Factory talk ME can not installed on my computer

jugenzhu1963

Hi All,
I need some helps on reinstall the factory talk ME 7.0. The software was running good. but my pc was infected by some malware and the software can not start. so i remove the software and try to reinstall it and i got the error message indicating "factory talk view setup can not continue." see the attached.
Anyone saw this before? how can i fix this to install the software again.

Be sure to right click and run the install file as administrator.

If that does not work, try the solutions below:
1.Go to Start Menu and in the Run Box type: regsvr32 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msxml4.dll and hit Enter.

2.Install MSXML 4.0 Service Pack 3 from: MSXML 4.0 Service Pack 3 (Microsoft XML Core Services) http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=15697

3.Turn off Windows XP mode if your operating system is Windows 7 64 bit.

4.Run msxml.msi FTView\System installation folder and select option: Reinstall.

5.Reinstall MSXML 4.0 Service Pack 3 (Microsoft XML Core Services)
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=15697