kepserver enterprise

ygnm

hello everyone. does anybody know if you can get the native totalflow driver for kepserver enterprise like you can for kepserverex? have been doing some looking and i cant seem to find it anywhere but i thought i would ask before i just assumed. thanks everybody.

hello everyone. does anybody know if you can get the native totalflow driver for kepserver enterprise like you can for kepserverex? have been doing some looking and i cant seem to find it anywhere but i thought i would ask before i just assumed. thanks everybody.

If you are asking about ABB Totalflow it is available from their website.

It's available (and expensive) the model number is EX5-ABBTF-NA00. It took me around 30 seconds to find it on their site, so I doubt this is what you are looking for, but I thought I'd ask.

yeah thats for kepserver ex. i am looking for it for kepserver enterprise. i have it for the ex version but i was just curious if anybody knew if there was a version for enterprise because i havent been able to find one if there is.

yeah thats for kepserver ex. i am looking for it for kepserver enterprise. i have it for the ex version but i was just curious if anybody knew if there was a version for enterprise because i havent been able to find one if there is.

OK, I've been using Kepware for 15+ years and have never heard of KEPServer Enterprise.

I went to the site and didn't see anything about it other than a note in a application not that the Server Prog ID is different for Enterprise.

kepserver enterprise is the program used by allen bradley panelview plus'. you might find more info on it if you look through the rockwell site.

kepserver enterprise is the program used by allen bradley panelview plus'. you might find more info on it if you look through the rockwell site.

I see - that would explain why it wouldn't contain an *expensive*, obscure driver.

Sorry I wasn't any help.

best bet is to use something like a red lion datastation and push the values from the totalflow into your plc or use one of the serial ports on the totalflow as a modbus slave. On the newer totalflows with ethernet, you can also setup modbus tcp, which may or may not be supported by kepware enterprise.

i am using modbus tcp but some of the addresses havent been mapped and i am not allowed to access the totalflows and set those up. i have contacted the third party personnel about it but there is no telling how long that will take.

in the case that you wanted everything working right now without having to rely on a 3rd party case. otherwise, it sounds like you have it under control.