Refresh rate of tags for micrologix 1500 to panelview+ 1250

tcf24m

Hi, I am using the MicroLogix 1500 and the Panelview+ 1250 it seems to me that the refresh rate of tags is pretty slow. I am using serial communication and have configured the ports for max speed and my tags are all grouped together.

Does anyone know how to speed this up?

Thomas Franklin

You may try right clicking on your PV+ screens and there should be an option somewhere for 'max update speed' or 'max refresh speed'.

I don't have a copy of RSView ME edition handy but look for this option and set it as fast as possible to see if that helps any.

Edit: just read your other thread and it seems you have found this already. In the future it would be easier to reply to your existing thread rather than create a new one. Just makes things easier to keep track of.

Last edited: