Nikki Denso drive info needed

chadthede1

I need to replace an old Nikki Denso servo drive NPSA-GMDA-401Y2A2. I can't seem to find any info about the drive which makes it difficult to configure a replacement. It has about 48 dip switches and 4 rotary switches and I don't know what any of them do without a manual. Has anyone ever seen one of these before or have some documentation that you would like to share?
I need a miracle.

This particular model is not listed. They sent me two manuals with model numbers that have the same first two digits but they are not the same. I am thinking they are a special OEM item or something. It is on a Komori printing press.

Similar Topics

Just had to replace a failed drive and could use some help getting the new one going. The new drive is an Actus Power NPSA-TMTA-222 (made by...
Replies
Views
We have a Nikki Denso Actus Power unit installed to our Rotary table in Mitsuiseiki HMC (HS4A) with servo motor drive. We face difficulties in...
Replies
Views
Using: Denso HM 4A853 + RC8 Controller + Ethernet/IP Card Compact logix 1769-L36ER The movement control is being done with the PLC via...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping any of you could help me with my problem..I'm currently trying to interface a Denso VP6242G six-axes arm...
Replies
Views
Anybody here used a Denso robot? They seem like very nice units, but as I'm setting it up, the manual and the rep tell me I should have the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom