Codesys Store - Anyone have luck?

Paullys50

Lifetime Supporting Member
I've been playing around with an rPI loaded with Codesys just for learning purposes. Its been a great exercise, and I've decided I'll buy the runtime license for Codesys on an rPI.

BUT the Codesys Store still has my account in in the verification process! It's been 2 months!!!

Sent a customer service inquiry, no response and that was 1 month ago!

I'm happy to pay the $35-$40 for the license but at this point what a hassle!

Anyone have success buying this license? OR anything from the Codesys store?

I never purchased anything from the CoDeSys store but on the CoDeSys forum it appears other have been successful.

You may want to ask in the CoDeSys forum. It appears that at least a couple people that work directly for CoDeSys frequent the site:
http://forum.codesys.com/

I have had no problem with the store, other than that it isn't very intuitive.

Forum is a great way to get in touch with them, they have helped me a lot setting up the rPi I bought a while back (and every time I upgrade the software :s...)

I did buy the license as well. If you like you can "borrow" my login to purchase yours?

Thanks for the offer, I will reach out on the message boards and see where that goes first.

Oh, I now remember. I registered for the forums too months ago. And that account is till inactive waiting for admin approval!