Webvisu not showing Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2

hafizzz_ahmad

Hello,

I am using a Hitachi Micro EHV+ for a small project, and I wanted to have a Web visu, done with Codesys V3.5 SP13 Patch 2.

I test the Visu screen and it works well in Codesys, but I get a blank page when i enter the web visu in a browser.

Here is the setting under web visualization:
Update rate (ms): 5000
Default communication size: 100000

Under Visu_Task tab:
Priority: 3
The Visu_Task interval is set to 2500ms

I'm using Google chrome with the latest update, the Javascript is enabled with HTML5.

Any advice?

That's just the reality of working with a web server. They have to implement code that matches the URL you request to a response that they can deliver. In this case they decided to implement it as a file with a .htm extension, so when you load the page with a /slash you appear to be requesting a different resource. Often a slash means you're requesting to list a directory.

Pretty much like modiconguy said.

On a webserver, typically, when you request a server resource with a URL it expects an exact location or resource that you want the server to send to you.
When you end the URL with a forward slash, you are requesting the server send you the default resource for that path. Some webservers can be configured to send the directory contents (file listing) as default when you access with the trailing slash, or show an error and "forbidden" message, or they can also be configured to serve up the "default" file for that path. Various servers could send things like index.html, default.htm etc. it depends on their feature set, and how they were configured.

So, specifically...
http://192.168.0.5/webvisu.htm <- [from the webservers root folder serve me the contents of the file "webvisu.htm"]
http://192.168.0.5/webvisu.htm/ <- [from the "webvisu.htm" folder, serve me the default file for that folder. (directory listing, index.htm, default.htm, etc)]

Regards,
Patrick