FT Studio Security

Miken

HI Folks, I'm new here so please bare with me, this may be a pit of a long tale.
I have made a project in FT Studio on my programming computer and launched the "client " program. It all works good. I am in the process of moving it to a second computer. This will be a local host computer so everything needs to be moved over.
For some reason the backup/restore function does not work on my progamming computer and I cannot make the .apa file so I copied the .sed file along with a .Rnad for the project.
I have installed the servers etc. The project runs in FT Studio (grace period) but when I go to launch the client I get a flag that says I "do not have security privileges to access this activation". I have set up all of the security that I can find both in the Factory Talk Administration Console and Runtime Security . Nothing works.
My question is: does anyone know how I can disable the security on this project? I don't know what button I must have pressed to require it, but it is not on my original and I don't want or need security on this project.

Thanks in advance

Michael