9300 usbe allen bradley usb to ethernet

irondesk40

has anyone used this? i have win7 pc that i tried to get this to work on today with no luck. It came with a cd but with no win7 drivers. called allen bradley and they sent me a link to the support page that had a driver which i downloaded. used those drivers, said installed and in device manager shows as working properly. have a RSlinx driver that is set up for a micrologix that i know works due to fact it is the driver i always use when connecting to the micrologix with ethernet.
I also have a couple of other usb to ethernet devices that i can get to work but just can not get the AB one to work.
Any advice on what to check.

I would delete the old USB driver in the computer.
Then install the software from the AB site that you mentioned above.
When windows discovers the new device cancel the update from the windows website.
This then should install the driver correctly.

Regards.

finally got it. not sure exactly why but after calling tech support they told me to delete Harmony files and then reboot and reinstall. Then it worked.