Taian plc TP01

dakant

Hello

I have a Taian TP01 plc in a old saw machine(quite old, I know)but I can't find the software for it. (Taian PC12)please (if you know) let me know if and where I can find it.

I found this link. I have no idea if it will do what you need, use at your on risk. It seems to be for the TP02 but maybe it will work. I also read somewhere that it runs under Windows95.
Link:
http://www.weg.net/br/content/search?tipo=downloads&SearchText=tp02

Edit:
It seemed to install under WindowsXP Pro and is in the English language. The manual is in Portuguese but maybe you can use it.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Have a Old PLC and the com cable to it but no software or Manual. It is installed in a machine and running. Would however like to be safe for...
Replies
Views
I got a call to work on a Clausing band saw, and it has a Taian PLC in it. Anybody heard of that brand before? Do you know where I can get...
Replies
Views
Dear all, In a previous post I asked if someone had the software for an old Taian TP02. We used to sell our bandsaw machines with these PLCs a...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am in need of the PC12 designer software, since we have some very old Taian TP02 PLCs laying around here, and it would be great to...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is my first post here, I hope that you will be able to help me out. I have a Taian TP01 (quite old, I know) with which I would like to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom