RA_Real to String

damica1

Some where on Rockwell Automation sample code section there is/was a function for Connected Component Workbench. This function takes a REAL number and converts it to a STRING. I can't find it anymore. It was named "RA_Real_To_String"

Can anybody point me to this - so that I can download.

Thanks

What version of CCW are you using?

Version 9.00 has an ANY_TO_STRING command which will do the conversion, however it will represent the real number in scientific notation. I had to create a function block to display real number the way I wanted to.

I am using version 9.

You are correct about the "Any to String". - That is why I am using the "Real to String" because it will take a real number and covert to a string with 2 decimals. But I have lost the documentation and I don't remember what the "Unit" input is actually for.

And now I can't find it on Rockwell Automation web site, I have searched for days. It's like they have removed it. NOTE: The RA at the beginning means it has been approved by Rockwell.