I have a WallClock in a CompacLogix that has been working great but now hour is off

Rob S.

My Wall Clock , on a CompactLogix ,as been working great , until now. My Year , Month , Day , Minute , Second , and Microsecond is good , but my Hour is way off. The controller time is correct 4/12/2016 8:35:26 AM , but my hour is 13 coming from the MOV TestDateTime.Hour.
( I have the GSV .
Class Name - WallClockTime
Instance Name -
Attribute Name - DateTime
Dest - TestDateTime.Year
2016 ( Result )

Any ideas ? Thanks so much.

Please tell us about your firmware level in the controller. There was a revision a few years back in which they changed the way the system clock handles time zones and/or daylight savings time. I don't recall the details.

The controller time is correct 4/12/2016 8:35:26 AM , but my hour is 13 coming from the MOV TestDateTime.Hour.
The difference is +5 hours (probably Maryland's timezone, without time saving). As @widelto said before, use LocalDateTime and adjust correctly the timezone and time in the Controller Properties.