Wincc Multilingual Project

sundevilkz

Good day,
I have a multilingual Wincc Project that has Russian and Kazakh as language options. We configured a language switching button using the dynamic wizard. Language switching seems to work fine. We are facing an issue where some Kazakh characters are displayed with question marks in the navigation window(@AreButtons.pdl), eventhough they are contained in the Text Library and they are displayed fine in the Preview in the OS Editor. What could be an issue in this case? I have attached a picture for more clarity.
Also when language switching occurs, it takes a while for that navigation window to load and switch. Is that normal behavior for such projects?

1.jpg

Similar Topics

Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm not as accustom with Siemens & WinCC, however I've been asked to increase the amount of data an existing application is logging...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
I am creating a project with WinCC Unified v16 Upd6 (PC runtime) with an S7-1200. The communication is good between the PC and the PLC as I can...
Replies
Views
hello s7-400h and wincc are connected to each other via Ethernet. I need help on how to do time synchronization
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom