function to scan devices Twincat 3

kingkong

Hello everyone,

In my PLC program I want to know if there is a new device is plugged in.
Normally you use Twincat to scan new devices.
Now I was wondering of Twincat has a function to do did automatically, maybe someone has this done before.

Regards Kevin

it is possible to see what devices are present, and /or new devices.
but they have to be in the devicelist to do something with itt, as the PLC can not change its own program.

yes I can see which devices are present and which new devices should be configured.

I add a xml file for the new instruments, so the new instrument should be in the devicelist?

btw I have an Ethercat instrument who's connected with a ek1100

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have been working with an SLC 5/04 system, which houses various Digital and Analog INs and OUTs, up to Slot 29. I am currently...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how the RESET function operates on prescan when the micrologix is first powered up and whn a power cycle occurs?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Im trying to create a level indicator for water Tank i have used the ADD function while the pump is on and level increasing everything works...
Replies
Views
Good morning crew! Ok my logic works but I am missing something. When the start button is pushed it should like the red light for 4sec then shut...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom