Reaching Multiple Networks in RSLinx

ckaffer85

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All,

I have a server which is the host for our RSlinx Classic Gateway located within the DMZ of our plant network. Using the server, I am able to access the machines within the "machine layer" however, we have a few that are still located within the "corporate layer" that I cannot reach.

What is strange is that I have been able to set up a Gateway on the the server and access it from the "corporate layer" with my laptop to connect to machines that reside within the "machine layer". Also, I am able to access the machines still on the "corporate layer" with my laptop.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Similar Topics

I'm pretty new to PLC's, so forgive me if I use the wrong terminology and whatnot. We have an issue at work where we have a flow meter that is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to reset an unresponsive 1769-L30ER, made more difficult by the fact that I'm separated from it by 100 miles. I have VPN but...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a strange behavior on powerflex 525 drive running a blade with v belts attached to the motor .The drive only shows accelerating and...
Replies
Views
I have a PIDE set up for controlling a tank level. I've run the autotune on it and it is working fairly well except for one thing. No matter...
Replies
Views
I have a analog laser distance sensor. It measures a pneumatic actuators position. I want to know when the actuator has stopped (its used as a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom